Thursday, February 25, 2010

Everytime i right click on the you tube search box,all my search list appears, how can i delete or clear all?

If you're using Firefox, like everyone should, click tools, then clear private data. I haven't used microsoft internet explorer in forever, because it always has tons of pop-ups. If you're using IE, I think it's like Tools; Security; Clear cookies, then history. or something like that. Trust me, get mozilla firefox. There are hardly EVER any pop-ups, and it's tons easier to manage and clear your history.Everytime i right click on the you tube search box,all my search list appears, how can i delete or clear all?
ok scroll over the ones that you want taken off(without clicking on them) and press the delete button on the keyboard:)

No comments:

Post a Comment