Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hi how do I clear my web searches on my search bar.?

I accedently went into a risque site and do not want anybody to see it come up on the search bar when they type in something.Hi how do I clear my web searches on my search bar.?
in Internet explorer go to tools click on internet options and click on the content tab and click auto complete and click clear forms and you can also click clear passwords and be sure to click ok twice and close Internet explorer and re open then youre finishedHi how do I clear my web searches on my search bar.?
sorry no clue i have the same prob
I like a program you can download for free at download.com. It's called CCLEANER (crap cleaner). It cleans out my history, deleted files everything. It offers to back up your system...but I have never had anything happen adversely from it. Takes a while the first time you run it...but gets faster if you keep up with it Good luck.
on the tool bar where it says file and edit click on tools then click on internet options. you can clear your saved form entry there and your history. just hit clear all....it won't mess up your computer or delete anything important.
go to history and clear it

No comments:

Post a Comment