Thursday, February 25, 2010

Where are the settings to clear a Google Search Bar?

My computer at work is holding my searches on yahoo and google, is there a way to keep this cleared? So the bar stops dropping down and showing everything I've looked up.





I know its a setting but I can't seem to find where to go to check do not save searches. I want the drop down to be empty.


{in other words NO drop down on searches I wanna just have to type in the search each time so no one knows what I've been looking up}











Thanks!Where are the settings to clear a Google Search Bar?
tools, delete browsing history... i use the toolbar and just have to click... clear search, but the google page is different.... have you been searching for things you are not prowd of??Where are the settings to clear a Google Search Bar?
go to tools,there is settings for toolbars google,yahoo and many more settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment