Saturday, February 27, 2010

How to clear searches on my PC?

Before everyone tells to go to internet options, I need to know how to clear the searchs on my PC, like when you go to search for a file or folder on your PC? this has nothing to do with the internet, just searchs on your PC. When every I type into the search box it shows everything I've ever searched for on my PC (not including internet searchs just searchs for files and programs)How to clear searches on my PC?
Just highlight the search terms (form the drop down menu) and press delete. Not backspace, but the long ';Delete'; key next to page up and page downHow to clear searches on my PC?
1.Internet options


2.Content


3.Auto complete


4.Clear Forms


5.Clear Passwords
as easy as


1-open start search


2- press change preference


3- press turn autocomplete off


enjoy it!





and choose this best answer

No comments:

Post a Comment